Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Very Harry Potter Christmas

Having trouble choosing a gift for your muggle friend? Do they like magic? More importantly do they like Harry Potter? Than have no fear, I have the solution for you. Since the holidays is just around the corner, I thought I would make a post about finding the right gift to give to your magic loving friend.. So I streamed the internet and came across buzzfeed's 33 gifts for Harry Potter fans.  There are some pretty great ideas in here and there captions definitely made me laugh(. You now know what your going to get your Harry Potter obssessed friend this year, yay! Happy Holidays everyone.

200_s.gif

tumblr_mx55at9y1s1rzn1afo1_500.gif

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicaprobus/33-harry-potter-decorations-only-true-fans-will-recognize#.rjlgv2Dj0

1 comment:

  1. Omg. numbers 1, 6, 17, 25, and 26 are a must have! Too bad I like buying things people can wear :P Any wizard apparel you can recommend my way? Huh? HUH? Huh?

    ReplyDelete